Riverflex Consulting: We deliver real impact by doing consulting differently
Riverflex Consulting works shoulder-to-shoulder with organisations to help them overcome the challenges of the digital world and become future-proof and ahead of their game.
With offices in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Spain and Turkey, Riverflex is a fast-growing start-up that helps businesses solve tough digital challenges through the power of open talent ecosystems. We are a global collective of consultants united by a mission to drive the sharpest edge of business. This means that we work predominantly with independent industry experts and ex-consultants from tier 1 brands, enabling us to form top specialist teams with a combination of backgrounds and skillsets that really fit the needs of our clients. To date, we have built a community of ~1000 top-quality digital professionals and 15+ serve world-class businesses. We have recently opened Riverflex to the Turkish market by establishing an office in the cultural hub of Istanbul. We are looking to build a team of consultants for our office in Turkey to work on our various projects throughout the European market.
Your challenge as Digital Transformation Consultant
As a Digital Transformation Consultant for Riverflex Turkey, you will work on international projects that help clients to optimally respond to (digital) opportunities and challenges. We need a strong Digital Consultant that will ensure that everything comes together and with the right quality: from designing and implementing a new operating model for a global retailer to helping industry-leading companies navigate through multiple transformation projects such as omnichannel road-map implementation, data-driven innovation, and tech transformation; supporting the design and delivery of great customer experiences across digital and non-digital touchpoints or supporting the development and implementation of the right digital strategy to our high-profile clients.
We typically do high-stakes strategic assignments – and you will be the focal point. This means that you are structured in how you work, have good communication skills, and really enjoy building teams as you will work with diverse sets of people in a fast-paced environment.
Being part of our start-up also means that you will be building the company with us. We are looking for someone who brings ideas on how we can improve the way we work and do business, and is excited to head up key internal projects or new capabilities that we want to build.
What we offer
- We offer you an exceptional experience to work for a fast-growing start-up, with a fun, dynamic, and stable international environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on projects for our clients across all of our markets including Turkey, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and Spain
- Our management team is ambitious, diverse, and innovative while bringing a professional approach from their previous experience as partners at big 4 consulting companies
- Competitive salary and practical benefits such as flexible and virtual working. When with the team, you will be working from a start-up hub in Istanbul
What you will do as Digital Transformation Consultant
- Gather and analyse information to identify clients’ business problems, draw conclusions, and formulate actionable recommendations
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of projects ensuring effective resource planning and team composition
- Work with our portfolio of clients to manage and coordinate projects and develop new business opportunities
- Drive decision making and effectively manage stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with clients and use your network to spot and seize commercial opportunities
- Generate strategies, roadmaps, and business cases, and deliver data-driven solutions
- Present results and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members
- Coach the junior consultant team to enable their growth and development
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a high-quality consultant in Turkey who is a strategic thinker, outcome-focused, internationally oriented, driven by curiosity, and passionate about team building and development. If thinking about possible business value and new technology has become second nature to you, and you are a clear communicator, an expert in developing and maintaining relationships with clients at board/senior management level, then this might be the role for you!
What you need to succeed
- 2-8 years of experience at in consulting, some of which is preferably at a Tier-1 consulting firm
- A Degree in Business, Computer Sciences, or a technology-related field
- An analytical mindset oriented on tackling complex business problems and generating value for our clients
- Experience in delivering technology-based solutions to clients
- Experience developing and managing relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- A comprehensive understanding of the industry trends and the digital space (latest developments in the field of innovation, strategy, business, and operating models)
- You know how to motivate yourself and have a proactive mindset
- You know how to get things done; you are able to handle multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines as agreed
- Experience in working with international and virtual teams
- Be able to work from our office in Istanbul, Turkey
- Fluency in English and Turkish
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Great to hear you’d like to join us! We look forward to receiving your application!