GastroClub, with its over 2.000 restaurants and 250K members in 50+ cities, is the biggest loyalty platform in the Turkish dining industry.
GastroPay is the first and largest mobile payment and wallet app in the Turkish dining sector.
We are currently seeking a Jr. Product Management & CRM Manager who will be a part of the GastroPay team.
• Monitoring and reporting KPIs of GastroPay such as the number of users, number of sales, revenue, etc.
• Developing new products and services with the goal of perfect experience,
• Ensuring that targeted KPIs are achieved and that the developed products/services are updated in line with market data
• Planning and delivering CRM campaigns to increase customer retention across the company
• Monitoring the customer segments and planning and delivering CRM action plans upon the segment migrations,
• Monitoring and maximizing customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability,
• Owning the customer journey and business metrics across onboarding, engagement, and retention stages,
• Coordinating sales, marketing, customer service and technology teams during the product development process and managing the project,
• Feasibility of products and services in accordance with the pricing strategy,
• Contributing to marketing strategy and sales processes by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer services teams,
• Following and reporting market research
• Prioritize product plans within roadmap by working closely with technical product management team to define feasible product strategy and time-to-market
• Analyze user/market needs and work closely with marketing teams to support mobile application UX and user engagement
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration,Engineering or relevant fields;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in product management,
• Preferably experienced in e-commerce or payment areas,
• Preferably experienced in data analysis and tools like Looker, Tableau etc.
• Preferably knowledge of SQL
• Strong business follow-up capabilities,
• Ability to adapt to fast changing market dynamics,
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks,
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Having a team player mindset and a positive attitude towards colleagues,
• Willing to learn new products and technologies and able to easily adapt to technological innovations