QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in 2005, PROPIN is a real estate investment consulting firm specializing in the field of “office” in the commercial real estate sector. It provides brokerage and consultancy services to users, owners, real estate investors and developers in office space. Service zones; Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa and other major cities.
We are looking for a CRM Admin to join our team.
You will be employed at our Istanbul headquarters. Because of COVID-19, our team has been working remotely but our team are able to useour office in Maslak for key meetings.This role can be done remotely during post Covid.
Mathematics Engineer, Industrial Engineer or related departments, Graduate or near graduation (Equivalent experience are also accepted.)
Experienced in a similar position for at least 2 years
Excellent at English level is must
Demonstrable ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
Previous experience on the Salesforce platform
Strong interest in Salesforce and desire to learn and achieve new certifications
* Listing the complaints and comments collected from the team about improving the performance of Salesforce CRM modules
* Translating requirements into technical tickets for salesforce developers to act on
* Carry out relations with CRM consultant efficiently, to follow up the tasks and to ensure that they reach the conclusion
* Opening tickets, follow up, solve problems in salesforce development process
* Managing complex workflows and data validations
* Creating contact performance reports
* Building custom reports, dashboards, and workflows
* Ensuring the workflow of other platforms is integrated into the system
* Managing all types of account openings and closings
* Dealing with the corporations about IT issues
* Being involved in the development process of our website
* Carry out the app development process planned in the future
* Managing mailing campaigns
* Developing training and support documentation for users and delivering Salesforce training to new staff members
* Submitting IT-related complaints, support with the relevant company.
The role will also be required to support any upgrade activities along with small changes and incidents.
Years of Experience: 1 – 5 years of experience
Military Status: Delayed
Level of education: Bachelor’s(Graduate)
University Department: Computer Engineering,Information Systems and Technologies,Management Information Systems,Mathematics Engineering
Languages: English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)
Company Industry: Service, Real estate, Marketing Consultancy
Job Role: IT
Job Type : Permanent / Full-time
Position Level: Assistant Specialist
Number of vacancies: Not Specified
Job Location: İstanbul(Avr.), İstanbul(Asya)