We are now looking for talented and committed individuals to join our consulting department as Consultant / Senior Consultant for Financial Management and Reporting Services Team.
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Economics from a reputable university,
- At least 3 years of experience in audit and/or financial advisory for Consultant level
- At least 4 years of experience in audit and/or financial advisory for Senior Consultant level
- Good knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP, CMB
- Relevant finance qualification – SMMM, CMA or CFA qualification or equivalent is an asset,
- Strong analytical and process analysis skills with the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions,
- Impactful written communications, producing high quality, client ready outputs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio),
- Experience in ERP implementation projects is an asset,
- Fluency in English,
- Project management and well-developed supervisory skills,
- Commercial awareness and ability to think around new situations,
- Strong interpersonal & report writing skills and ability to integrate both with clients and KPMG colleagues,
- Ability to take on responsibility, manage priorities and delegate tasks,
- Ability to take ownership of a project.
- Participate in KPMG’s engagement teams on financial management and reporting services :
- Global Conversion and Convergence Services (IFRS and US GAAP conversions)
- Finance Transformation projects – Quality close, financial close, finance and accounting function process improvement projects, business consultancy in ERP implementations and accounting support projects),
- Enterprise Performance Management projects – planning, budgeting and forecasting, management information and reporting, profitability and cost management, and performance data and analytics.
- Assist with selling of advisory engagements in a fast paced environment,
- Suggest clients effective and efficient recommendations which will lead the engagement to add value to the company,
- Strengthen relationships with current and prospective clients of the firm.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have more than 227.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
We place a high value on providing our employees with a supportive and collaborative workplace one where people are valued and empowered. A place where you can make a difference.