KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have more than 227.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
We place a high value on providing our employees with a supportive and collaborative workplace one where people are valued and empowered. A place where you can make a difference.
We are now taking applications for Capital and Debt in our Deal Advisory team. Our expanding practice who will:
- University degree preferably in Business Administration,Finance, Economics or Engineering from a reputable university.
- 4th year university student, master student or new graduates.
- Min. 3-4 days availability per week.
- Candidates will develop these areas; due diligence, project finance, valuation or strong audit experience
- Project Financing knowledge, with understanding of project financial modelling (i.e. experience in building models from scratch) and financing markets, would be learned.
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Excel
- Excellent knowledge of written and verbal English
- Having high analytical skills
- Flexibility and multitasking abilities are crucial
- Ability to work in highly ethical and professional environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to develop continuously technical and professional skills
- Work in and execute a broad range of project financing and restructuring projects including but not limited to independent business reviews, lender advisory and debt advisory services.
- Work with consultant/advisor approach
- Helping to preparing proposals and pitching to prospective clients
- Understanding the key business drivers, identifying key issues and risks / conclusions and providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
- Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions
- Review of the adequacy of working capital facilities, including consideration of financing limits, term and covenants.