Mindbehind helps companies to provide satisfactory customer service on digital channels and to reduce contact center costs with AI and NLP supported ChatBot. We are a young, fast-growing startup and looking for teammates to help us during our journey to transform the customer-service industry. You will work with our team to provide chat and chatbot solutions to our customers. It is a great place to learn how a startup works and develop yourself in many areas. As a Software Customer Engineer, you will be working with an agile team consists of people with different skills. As a team, you will be helping our customers to implement the best possible chat and chatbot solution.
– Work as part of a project team to develop and maintain chatbot solutions.
– Collaborate with customers to design the integration of chatbots with customer systems.
– Develop, Release and Maintain integration Applications.
– Document system integrations.
– Deploy and Support on-premise installations of chat and chatbot solutions.
– Deploy and Manage private cloud installations of chat and chatbot solutions.
– Work effectively and autonomously in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
– Minimum 2 years experiences
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience in coding with Node.js, Java or Python
– Basic understanding of network devices like Load Balancer, Firewall
– Basic understanding of SOAP, Rest or GraphQL
– Basic understanding of Git
– Should have a passion for problem-solving with strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
– Results-oriented, high energy and self-motivated
The MindBehind automation platform allows you to harness the power of AI by providing virtual assistants across all communication channels.
In this story that we started with 4 people in 2016, we are now a large family of 60 people. In Turkey and all around the globe, we serve more than 50 brands in different languages; we keep growing in the foreign market. We continue to produce solutions with the same dynamism at the day we started, to minimize the barriers between brands and users, and to offer a new experience to users with the same excitement and entrepreneurial spirits of our first day.